Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rocker Chick

Smiley Lyla

Lyla is getting more and more active by the day.  She's starting to notice sounds and music and bounce a little to the beat (I die of cuteness overload!).  Yesterday we introduced her to Yo Gabba Gabba...oh my.  She could not take her eyes away!
Here she is in her ACDC tshirt.  She's totally into classic rock.


Notice Sophie the pup in the background...those two are still attached at the hip!  Unfortunately, they've started to, um, share their toys.  You can see in the photo below the tiny doggie tennis ball laying near the pink bunny.  Not sure who was playing with what.  Terrible right?  

ACDC tshirt- Old Navy, printed leggings- C&C California
I guess this is Lyla's version of "everyday wear"--onesie and pants (and a bow to hold back her rogue bangs that are about 3 inches longer than the rest of her hair).  Usually for Small Style Thursday posts (we're linking up with Mamas Loves Papa as usual!) I have specially planned outfits/photo shoots and try to include at least one vintage piece.  This week has been rainy and blah so I feel content with myself for the fact that I even managed to get a post up!
Hope you're all having a productive week!

xo
Jayme


3 comments:

Lena B, Actually said...

LOVE her little rocker style! Very cool... and super adorable!
Visiting from the Small Style linky
:)

Mel said...

baha, hilarious. "rocker" girl is rockin' that look for sure! She's growing up too fast! :o)
Mel
needle and nest design

erica @ expatriababy said...

Re. dog and baby sharing toys...totally not that terrible. Germs, sherms. Whatever. It'll give her a healthy, robust immune system. (btw, if I had a dollar for every time my kid gummed dog / cat toys etc. and so forth and so on)