Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Vintage Baby {the return of...}

Gosh, it has been months since I have done a "My Vintage Baby" post!  In fact, last time I did one, Lyla still wasn't even sitting up on her own.  Yesterday I dressed Lyla in my favorite vintage dress and chased her around the house trying to get a decent picture taking photos.  We used this dress in a photo shoot for our Miskabelly ad/button, when Lyla was just six months old.  It still is quite roomy and I'm hoping it will work as a tunic/top as she grows (how cute would it be with a long sleeve tshirt layered underneath?!).  One thing about selling vintage is that it's always hard to decide whether something is worth keeping.  I know this dress would sell for a decent amount of money....but I think it is just too special to let go!

dress:  vintage C.I. Castro, leggings: Gymboree


Here she is holding a candle she pulled down from our TV stand...T-R-O-U-B-L-E.



This poor little baby has a bit of a stuffy/runny nose as of late.  It is heartbreaking listening to her trying to breathe in her sleep and when she's nursing.  Pretty sure she picked up the cold at her 9 month well checkup at the doctor's last week (little miss is now 15.6 lbs. and 27.5 inches!).  Despite being sick, she is still a ball full of energy!

xo
Jayme

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest ever.