Friday, September 2, 2011

I think she likes me....

The other day I went outside to sweep off some leaves from our front porch (yay, leaves falling!  Autumn, is that you??) and Andrew snapped these photos of little Lyla.  She pulled herself up to the window to look out at me!  Cutest. Thing. Ever.  She is also saying "Mama" a lot these days.  Though she says it when she wants another bite of food, wants to nurse, wants picked up, is tired/grumpy....so it's kind of more of a "I need you/something!" default word.



This weekend we are going on a camping trip with my parents and Amanda's family.  I can't wait!  We're sharing a cabin so let's keep our fingers crossed that this sweet little lady decides to sleep more than usual.  Have a lovely Labor Day weekend!

xo
Jayme

2 comments:

OliversForest said...

awww... such sweet photos!

Cora's Corner said...

So cute! I've found that if I'm holding Cora, I can't get her to look at me since she's so busy looking at everything else. When Matt holds her, though, she watches my every move. Makes my heart melt :)