Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back to the Arboretum

You may recall this post from back in November when Andrew and I visited Penn State's arboretum for a little afternoon coffee date.  I was verrrrrry pregnant and daydreaming of coming back in the spring with our baby gal.  Yesterday we did just that.


Lyla perks up so much when we venture outdoors.  She loves the sunshine and wind on her face.  Her eyes dart back and forth, taking in the scenery.  She was outfitted in her little bonnet.  Amanda and I grew up wearing bonnets and hats.  They are perfect for protecting tiny faces from the sun and they look so darn cute!  This one is vintage of course!


The tulips were gorgeous but we were hoping for a little more foliage.  We'll have to go back in a few weeks and see what other plants have bloomed!  Today I took the plunge and splurged on a DSLR camera  (that's what credit cards are for........right??).  So hopefully my next batch of photos to share will be a bit better quality...that is, if I can figure out how to use it!  
Hope you all enjoy the last bit of the weekend!

xo
Jayme

0 comments: