Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Close Shave

Hello, it's Amanda (and Aurora!). It's been a while since we posted. We (well...me) have been shopping for and stocking the vintage shops and blogging occasionally on our other blog, but not doing a lot of talking here.

The truth is that Aurora is just a big bundle of movement and almost every picture I get of her is blurry! Fortunately, I was able to capture this scene one quiet, sweet morning last week:


On Monday and Wednesday mornings, Quentin goes into work later. Sweet husband that he is, he lets me sleep in on those days and has morning time with Aurora. They eat breakfast and play together and then come and wake me up. "Coffee, mama?"  Those are some of my favorite words...Aurora is a morning person, just like daddy, while I am a night owl.

Aurora is starting to mimic a lot of actions and words (oh, goodness, I need to be more careful with my language). She's such a little smarty-pants! The other day I said, "Hi, babe!" and gave her a kiss, and she said, "Hi, babe!" back.  It's absolutely adorable. She is so much fun these days.

And here she is, already shaving. Sigh. They grow up so fast... ;)

We're about to embark on our Thanksgiving travels...wish us luck! So excited to see Jayme, Lyla and family!  We have MUCH to be thankful for.

We'll say hi again soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,
Amanda and Aurora

0 comments: