Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Aurora Style: Party Girl

Not only do Jayme and I borrow stuff from the vintage shop to wear, but we also borrow for our babes.  When Aurora got invited to her cousin Zoe's 2nd birthday, I had to put her in something festive. I remembered that these overalls were her size and decided to try them on: they were perfect!

ruffle tee-hand-me-down, Buster Brown overalls-vintage/Miskabelly, saddle shoes-vintage, hairbow-random Target pack
I know a lot of little girls like to wear dresses for parties, but I knew there would be a lot of playing outside or crawling around on the floor, so pants were a more comfortable option--yet still festive enough for a celebration! :)

Aurora has started to get into colorings and drawing (perhaps she'll be a visual artist like her auntie?), so these pics don't quite do the overalls justice. Here is a closer look--coming to the shop soon:


Light pink corduroy. White heart buttons.  A ribbon applique with a lamb that reads "I Love Ewe."  Heart ribbon ruffle at the back. And the cutest 80s balloon shape. (Size 2T!) By Buster Brown.

I love finding little quirky pieces like these! Kids clothes are so much fun (and we promise to keep adding fun things to the shop!).

xo
Amanda

0 comments: