Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Lyla

Yesterday marked the 3 week birthday for my little Lyla Georgette.  The past 3 weeks have been incredible, joy-filled, surreal, and exhausting.  Andrew and I are truly overflowing with love for this girl.  I'm still working on getting on a "schedule" with her (right now it seems all she wants to do is eat and be held...which means I spend most of the day with a baby on my chest), but I wanted to take a quick minute to share some photos with you of our first 3 weeks with Lyla...


Here she is on her birthy-day!  Bright-eyed baby girl.



Bath time... (check out that curly hair!  It dries kind of spiky so she definitely has some "bad hair days"--but it's so cute!).  


This girl better get used to the camera.... Momma is a bit obsessed with taking photos of her everyday!  I just don't want to miss anything--she changes so much each day.


Momma and Daddy can't get enough of this girl!  I think we've gone cross-eyed from staring at her so much.  She is quite the accomplishment!

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek at my past 3 weeks!  Aunt Amanda has been holding down fort at the shop (thanks sis!!) and we both hope to get back to regular blogging in the next couple of weeks and continue to bring you adorable vintage baby clothes.... hope you'll continue to follow us!
xo,
Jayme


2 comments:

Bridget said...

Congratulations Jayme! She is absolutely gorgeous. So happy for you both xoxo

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! She definitely has some of your features! Can't wait to see more pictures! Cherish those sweet moments with her! And remember to write (or blog) everything you can so you don't forget it!