Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New (Baby) Year!

It's Amanda here, and it's been waaaaaaaaaaaay too long since we updated the blog or the shops, but we're BACK!

You know, we were kind of busy with all this:

 Lyla and her wild-haired mama

 the first time I got to hold my niece!

 Aurora meeting her new cousin/best friend--too cute.

 me (new haircut!), Q, and Aurora on Christmas Eve at my parents'

 home from the hospital, celebrating Christmas!

 her onesie says:  "good things come in small packages"

Just wanted to share a few pics of the newest Miskabelly babe and her beautiful mama, as well as share what's happening in the next few days--here and in the shop.

-Stroller Review and GIVEAWAY courtesy of CSN
-A little confession and new blog post:  I'm on week 8 of Weight Watchers (was keeping it a little secret until it started working. hehe.  But excited to share how it's going, my goals, and some yummy recipes I've been concocting. 10 pounds down, 20 to go.  Yikes!)
--HUGE shop update:  lots of 60s and 70s boy stuff.  Velour tops, flared pants and corduroys, vintage superhero tees, western shirts.  It's gonna be awesome!
--Upcoming SALE....stay tuned (follow our Twitter to find out the code!)

We've missed you!  Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, productive, beautiful 2011!  We can't wait to share it with all of you.

xo
Amanda  (&Jayme, if she had time to blog with a newborn)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! And, I am always jealous of Mama's who look good right after giving birth! =-)
You girls make up quite a handsome family! Happy New Year!

Annie, The Friendly Fox said...

What a beauty!! I love the picture of Aurora meeting her little cousin, so cute!

Miskabelle said...

Thank you, gals!