Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am happy.

Well, my birthday is over.  I'm sitting here alone in my living room--the hubby is working late.  Actually, my pup, Sophie is with me.  I had to take her to the vet today because she's been acting strange and not being her usual cuddly-self.  Looks like she may have hurt her back and will have to take anti-inflammatories for a week.  Oh, and it's raining.
All this junk should have me in a crabby mood.  The usual Jayme would be feeling depressed.  But you know what?  I'm happy.
This afternoon we had another ultrasound.  We got to "visit" with our little babe.  We got to see her face in 3D (which looked a little strange.... and really it was just half of her face because she was hiding behind her tiny hand).  We got to hear her heartbeat (160!).  I'm SO happy.
So....that's what I wanted to share today.  I am happy.
That growing belly you see in the photos below is why.  There's a sweet little girl in there!  That's enough to perk me up from even the lowest of lows.  (Oh, and her daddy coming home from work in a bit is pretty nice too.)





xo
Jayme

P.S.  We are holding strong at #46 on Top Baby Blogs so THANK YOU for voting!!  Please keep it up--once a day, if you think of it!  : )

0 comments: