Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hey guys!
Just a couple additional photos from Aurora's first--her doting aunt and uncle were a little camera crazy and I just wanted to share of a couple of my personal favorites!  Andrew and I are seriously head over heels for our niece.  Confession: when I went into labor with Lyla we were partially excited because it meant that we'd get to see Aurora soon (Amanda was coming from Virginia and obviously bringing her along)!  Yes, yes, we were obviously more excited to see our own little girl.  But Aurora is a very close second in our hearts!


The hat and bracelets I got for her mommy!
Already a into fashion...

Kisses from Uncle Andy!

Okay...now that I'm done creepin' on my niece... Don't forget to enter our giveaway from Poly Ollie by midnight tonite!  AND if you like reading about our babies (and us!) will you click the brown box on top of the right column and vote for us?  Please and thank you!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo
Jayme



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! And voted!