Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Sign Language (a video!)

I never really planned on teaching Lyla baby sign language.  While I always thought it was super cute to see babies signing, I thought it would be too difficult to teach my baby.  But one day out of the blue, I decided to look up some signs to try and teach Lyla (awesome website with video tutorials HERE).  After the first day I was quite baffled and SURE that it would never work (sorry little Lyla, mama should've had more faith in your smarts!).  But persistence paid off and after repeating repeating repeating, Lyla picked up on all the signs that Andrew and I taught her.  It is pretty much the funniest and cutest thing ever to watch.  SO, without further ado, here is a little video of Lyla doing her signs...ENJOY!



Pretty great, right?  I think "milk" is the most hilarious one...and the one she picked up first, of course.

xo
Jayme

3 comments:

Miskabelle said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this! Why did I not see these this week?!!

Amrita said...

Adorbz ! I luv 'All done!' ! :)

Merit said...

that is so sweet.