Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is in the air...

I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel of this long, cold, dreary winter.  Having a brand new baby during the dead of winter has been a good deterrent from going out and about too soon and exposing the little one to germs, an excuse to stay in and just relax, and a reason not to stress too much about getting back into pre-baby shape ASAP.  But I can't help but wish that I gave birth during the warm and sunny seasons because these first few months have been so difficult and I feel like there's nothing a little sunshine can't cure.


This past weekend Andrew and I took Lyla out for a walk.  It was still a little chilly but the fresh air felt incredible.  Lyla seems to really enjoy being outside...just like her momma!


Once spring is here I plan on making a walk part of our daily routine.  I could hear the little birds chirping this morning,,,,so hopefully the warm weather is on its way!

xo
Jayme

0 comments: